Y13 Leavers' Job Opportunity
The main role is to act as PMA/Diary Assistant to the Head of Unscripted, and Head of Production, ensuring that their diaries and complex travel itineraries are managed in a proactive and efficient manner. You will be the main point of contact, dealing effectively and confidentially with all requests.
You will also be required to provide professional and efficient administrative, secretarial and office management support including helping to prepare presentations and agendas and taking minutes of confidential meetings.
You will have the confidence and ability to take responsibility for running and delivering projects or tasks and communicating progress.
The post holder will be proactive in ensuring that all relevant information is up-to-date, correct and available before meetings and will keep abreast of productions across BBC Bristol and support them as and when required.
Are you the right candidate?:
• Significant experience of providing diary management and business support at Senior Management level in a complex and busy department perhaps in entertainment TV or event management.
• Able to communicate confidently with Senior Managers within the BBC or equivalent environment and to work collaboratively within a diverse team.
• Experience of managing busy and complex diaries.
• Demonstrates interest in the BBC and the wider industry.
• Interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain effective relations with a wide range of contacts.
• Experience of working in a pressurised and challenging environment.
• Ability to use initiative to plan ahead essential.
• Can demonstrate ability to work in a timely and accurate manner against deadlines.
• Demonstrates strong organisational and planning skills and manages conflicting demands to meet deadlines.
• Ability to use own initiative with confidence, using judgement to escalate where necessary.
• Able to consider and propose new ways of working to improve existing processes
Interested? Next steps...